Introduction

Hello everyone, well, going fast: my full name is Natanael Pérez Bucio and I'm currently studying the Computer Science major at Monterrey Institute of Technology, the Mexico's State Campus. I've been studying at this campus for 6 and a half years. Even when I've decided to study an TI focused major I had several options based in my interests, having as options a Film Major, a Mathematics Major and even a Philosophy Major. Finally I decided to study Computer Science because I felt more secure in my programming and understanding skills, also is one of the topics that few people understand and it may be a really important advantage for my professional life; it's really polymorphic and give enough options for professional growth on any matter.

About my hobbies and my topics of interest I can tell you that I love movies, specially the cult, the independent, the social criticism, the mockumentary and the superhero movies; but I enjoy looking at any movie. Recently I've seen many interesting movies, like "Goodfellas", "Pefectos Deconocidos", "Los Cronocrímenes" and "The Usual Suspects". I also love music, to sing is one of my secret passions, even when I don't consider myself as a good singer, and the music genre that I listen to the most is ska and trova, this two are strongly represented into the latin community and simply makes me feel inspired.

For this course I expect to get to practice more than the last course of Programming Languages that I programmed a lot but not focused on something that practical, but more into theoretical knowledge.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Microservices

Is Design Dead?

The 4 + 1 Model